Thursday, July 16, 2009
Cassie and the TAKS reading test
As you all know Cassie had to go to summer school for the TAKS reading test. She took the test on July 1. We were told that the school would call with the results in two weeks. True to their word the school called today to give us the results. The results are... she... (drum roll please!) ...PASSED!!!!! She is spending the week at her Silva grandparents and when I called her with the news her joy and relief came through the phone. I did play a little trick on her I was pretty calm and probably seem serious to her. I'm sure she thought she didn't pass till I dropped the bomb and told her she did. She screamed into the phone "What?" and then she said she plans to frame it and hang it in her room. She's not happy or anything? Now I have to get her Aunt Rubye's clarinet fixed she can use it for band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment