Monday, September 28, 2009
Matt and football
I know that coming up here for a football game might be hard for some of you but it would mean the world to Matt if as many of you that can, could come for homecoming or a the very least the last game of his career. They have lost every game they have played for the last four years but they keep trying so the more support they can get the better. I know that I've joked in the past about lighting candles and such, but if you can keep these young men in your prayers I would really appreciate it. They have put in some great efforts but being such a small school that has to face schools that are about twice their size has been difficult to say the least. I know that they will continue to try and win so lets continue our support of them. As far as I'm concerned they are all winners because they keep trying and they face the monday morning quarterbacks every week with pride in what they doing and knowing that those who criticize them and their efforts don't have the guts to walk in their shoes. Thanks for all your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment