Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cassie and student council

Cassie and the student council of Ingram Middle School are selling poinsettias. They are $10.50 each for an 5 inch pot. If anyone wants one let me know. The colors are red and red and white. The sale is thru the 20th of this month. I don't know when they will come in but I know it will be before Christmas break. I didn't know this until I read the bylaws but she is the one who is going to have to sign the invoices for anything they get in. I think that is a big responsibility for her and I think she will do very well in her job as treasurer.
She and Brendan are both going to be in UIL music memory. She signed up and he was picked by his music teacher. They both love music and I think they will do well. The only difficulty I see is that the music is classical and neither have really listen to that much. Cassie does recognize one song right off the bat because it is from the Nutcracker.

No comments: