Sunday, July 4, 2010

Softball update

Cassie team finally finished their game on Saturday. It had been called due to rain Wednesday and cancelled Thursday and Friday. They started the fourth inning with the score 4-2. They were visitors and they scored 1 at bat. Bottom of the fourth score 11-3. So I called Cheryl and said it' all over but the crying. Top of the fifth and we stared scoring and by the bottom of the fifth we were up 12-11. Needless to say I called her back and said "I lied. We're still in it." Bottom of the fifth and their opponents didn't score. Top of the sixth and we scored 5 more runs(score17-11). The bottom of the sixth and last bats their opponents scored...2. Final score 17-13 and they play again on Monday weather permitting of course. This is a double elimination tournament so it's win or go home from now on due to the fact they lost their first game.

No comments: