Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School & Moving

School starts Monday for Cassie and Brendan.(HEY!!!) (Just kidding.) We are also in the process of moving. We are moving down off of Ingram Hill to 210 fifth street. That will put us only half a mile from the elementary school so the plan is that when I get off of work I will go home and walk Brendan to school and then I will be up in time to go get him in the afternoon. Cassie will still be riding the bus and she will catch it with her friends on fourth. Cheerleading is going well we will have a community pep rally this friday and she will have to be in cheer outfit with the band just the way she wants it. Meet the teacher night is tomorrow for Brendan the teacher he wanted has moved up to the sixth grade. Mrs. Boyland had been Cassie's teacher in fifth grade.

No comments: