Tuesday, August 9, 2011

End of summer and start of school

I know that I haven't had any post this summer but with work and having to share computers with the kids computer time for me has been very limited to say the least. Everyone has had a great summer. Cassie and Brendan have been "working" with Miguel at McDonald's. By working I mean they have been going in with him and making parfaits and other jobs he didn't want to do until I got off from work and then coming home with me. He has been paying them for everyday they go in. They have learned very fast no work no pay. Brendan got to go to Dream Kamp which he just loved and can't wait to go again. Cassie has already started back to school sort of. She has been at "Band camp" last week and will be there this week too. She will be very busy once school actually starts because she will be in athletics, band and will have two advanced placement classes- biology and algebra I. Brendan will only have three different teachers for his core classes since there are only three six grade classes and each class period will ninety minutes long.

No comments: