Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The start of school

Monday was the beginning of the end for Matt. His senior year has finally arrived. He has not been able to play football or run cross country for the last couple of weeks due to a separated shoulder. This happened on the day he had to take his senior pictures. If you wish to see the proof e-mail me and I will get you the info so you can see them. Hopefully the doctor will clear him soon so he can play and get back to running. First game is Friday in Natalia. There will only be 4 home games this year. I will be posting his schedule so if he is playing some where near you maybe you can go see them win one.(finger crossed and candles lit)lol I say that since they are tied with S.A. Memorial for the worst record in the state of Texas at 33 consecutive losses. Cassie has to wait a week before starting band if they let her get out of TAKS reading. She can't wait to start that since she will be playing her Aunt Rubye's clarinet. It needed a little work but the cost of that compared to a new or even used is definitely worth it. Brendan may not be big man on campus at the elementary school but I think him being by himself over there is a great thing. he doesn't have his big sister trying to take care of things for him he has to step up and do it himself.

No comments: