Thursday, September 10, 2009
School Update
I know that it's only the third week of school but I figured I should let everyone know what is going on at IES, IMS and Tom Moore High Schools. Brendan is doing well in fourth grade he has adjusted well being the only one in elementary school. He has been getting really good grades and his conduct has been outstanding. Cassie is now in the band and out of TAKS reading which she is very happy about. We went to the Middle School open house on Tuesday and meet all of her teachers. They all said she was a pleasure to have in class and some of them had the older boys when they were in high school and did not make the connection that she was their sister. Matt has been released to play football and can't wait till he can get out there and play. The last game was called at half due ton o lighting and it will not count. I have been updating the scores on the blog so if you miss the score on TV. or the paper I will have it up on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment